Sunday, July 26, 2009

four bottles of wine

it is indeed a very strange set of lives that we live and love. they know us when they see us and we wear our madness well. and the thought occurs to me as i walk alone through the mysterious alleys of some strange detroit nowhere; just when i thought i found my soul i lost it again - but it's out there somewhere like a ghost that hides in the shadows and trees. i'll miss this. i'll miss my tribe as i always miss my tribe when i leave but leaving is what i do. the get up and go that got up and went, as it's been said. and these shadowed walks through strange detroit nowhere give me such a beautiful view into where it is that i come from. and the poison begins to kick in, all is fuzzy and my head echos very strange thoughts. i can't even speak i just float like a beam of light on a wobbly puddle of rainwater. i love this part. she was already a very pretty girl before i poisoned myself. dancer. the musicians on these streets are on some other shit that you wouldn't be into. oh right, and i damn near got bit by a dog. let's piece this story together. four tribesmen on a mission infiltrate a part of town of which they do not hail from. familiar faces and lukewarm looks from strangers surround. tonight, tonight, what will become of tonight? i did wake up with blood on my sleeve.

No comments: