Monday, November 23, 2009

bulgaristan bailout

things begin to move a bit faster from here. step one: frantically pack all of my scattered belongings to sneak past the door man (asshole!) at the lojman. step two: board a ferry to the asian side where i can stash my things at my new place for when i will be seeking refuge in bulgaristan. step three: get intoxicated tonight with my friend kim and her mom as well as matt and taylor, taylor's parents and my boy 'normal' chris. step four: be bless-ed. step five: flee the country with normal chris to pursue the western coast of the black sea. step six: bid farewell to normal chris as he sojourns north to romania as i somehow make my way back to istanbul to seek shelter in my new place of dwelling for a few weeks before heading to the desert with team egypt. in between i foresee sketchbook drawings, bruises, making out with strangers, gypsy guitar jams, vain use of polish to communicate in slavik bulgaristan, sleeping on buses, visas, passports and knife hands (for matt grager's neck). jam.



a quick side note to amanda "doopie" habrowski, you have rocked my world for 10 years now and your friendship is random and beautiful.

No comments: