Monday, December 14, 2009

in on this

its a seat in my window,
cold outside so nobody knows
i'm sitting up here looking down below.
walking with faces to the ground they dont look up.
whats another five minutes in this moment?
i'm in a good place.
i wont chase feelings i've had before
when the world is mine to explore.
but i wonder, if i'm getting any closer by moving farther and farther away.
will my friends still be there when i come home that day?
a view from space.
a love so thick i can taste.
a pair of shoes walking to their own pace.
the look on your face.
she wont run away with me so in turn i run away.

in my window this cold and happy day,
i wave to the people with fewer words to say.
i dont speak your language i only know 'hello'
but you never see me smiling at you down below.

-mookfish



No comments: