Wednesday, April 28, 2010

today i feel..



:)

i like surprises. i think i'm going to begin dedicating more time to the element of surprise and frankly not expect anything at all.. therefore everything is a surprise right? so goes the story of istanbul; i can safely say that i have not seen any of this coming my way. everyday is just silly and right when i think i'm bored something comes from the opposite end of the cosmos and makes me giggle in my sleep. i like this last stretch of time before traveling east. i'm enjoying myself. today.. today.. what will become of today? originally i was looking forward to the infamous protests of may 1st but now i think its quite stupid. its just a shit-show of an excuse for people to break windows and throw rocks at police. im going to taksim today to enjoy it before it burns down on saturday.

surprise visitors are the best. realistically, any visitor i have these days is a surprise to some degree. usually nobody comes to see me in other countries. come mid-june my house will become a hostel. i have five friends coming into town and an old friend/former resident of my apartment is coming. that fact, mixed with ben and i promises a great deal of debauchery.

a dark tavern on a nameless day brought great conversation with a friend i almost lost. i know how your eyes look. i never forget how they look. you aren't losing my friendship that easily.

yaşıyorum ve seviyorum

No comments: