Friday, June 08, 2007

Man is the most dangerous animal in the jungle

The only person in the world who was excited to return to Detroit now has a bruise on the left side of his head in the shape of a pistol but being alive never smelled so good. It's good to be back in my kingdom. Much has changed for the good but the gun-toting criminals never looked so hungry. I feel like something is off. Maybe I had my eyes half opened but I remember a balance between the madness and ultra-madness in my fair city but these days my eyes are open wide. Being alive never tasted so good. This weekend is the festival of the arts, a personal favorite and homeland pride of my city. It is great to hear live music again and dance between the buildings. I've got a backpack pull of sandwiches and absolutely no money to my name. But being alive never sounded so good.

I spent yesterday being scared. I hate being scared.

I'll live.




MAKE IT START TONIGHT!

No comments: