Friday, January 01, 2010

turn your lights down low



seems right. tonight does. i wanted to write this letter but it came out in laughs and long bus ride stares of peaceful emptiness into the passing streets and flashing lights. moments i hold sacred, they are mine. they belong to me. istanbul feels like home again. pictures will explain egypt, my words are tired and irrelevant. i'm home now. not just home but 'bedroom home'. in a bed that i made before i left the country with a guitar placed directly in the center. shaving my face can wait one more day.

its warm in here. the colors are warm. barefoot feels nice.



i want to give you some love. i want to give you some good good lovin'.

and i want you to know right now..



there was a time when the lightning was our only candles. so long ago that i can never forget. do you remember? i see it sometimes from the back of my eyelids. sometimes i smell it on my pillow in my dreams.

now i'm older. a lot older. a life long student to the arts of living. love has no limits and chance smiles on me sometimes. it is what it is but i never look at lightning the same. i dont think i ever will.



and i want you to know right now..

No comments: