Friday, March 26, 2010

my cup runneth over, take a sip.. guzzle up..

*if youre already there... then there is nowhere to go...*

a wiser man than myself once told me that having options is a blessing and not a curse, i'll not be bogged down with the stress that options entail. we are curious animals... defense mechanisms and all... we make these rash decisions and swear by them. we announce them to the world without realizing that we are only thinking out loud and now we must live with what we have declared.

just go, man... run... get the hell out of here

and as for you (you), remember when i told you to build a vessel? a canoe? float in a river and take with you bright colored pens and paper? draw pictures of everything you see and meet me at the end? we'll compare notes... that thought overflowed from my heart like a glass of red wine on white tablecloth. sa'o lelei.

in the company of a beautiful pilgrim today i frowned at my indecision. i have no idea what i'm going to do and i'm fine with that. let the blessings rain 'til i drown.

No comments: