Monday, November 09, 2009

half of me begins in you, know that it was not i..

to my friends in detroit and elsewhere:

i miss you guys. i watch the world spin with or without my presence and im scattered in some far away land. with me everywhere i take a backpack full of memories and a love that goes unchallenged. and i must say that i stink of the great city im from. its kind of funny really when you watch the reactions people make when you tell them where you are from. no, ive never met eminem and no, i dont live on 8 mile. but yes, it is a crazy place that im from and yes, it is true that you will never go there. i hope to bring some of you out here as its been mentioned although i completely understand if it doesnt work out. i just miss all of you and i know that this round of travel is going to be a big one. its hard to even wrap my head around when i will be back and what the future holds for all of us. ill find you though wherever you end up and we will make noise. my only worry is that after this journey i have ahead of me is complete that i will be too far removed and will not have enough time back to feel that comfort of home again. its of no difference though, know that im good at what i do and i share that love and bold respect everywhere i wander. all is bless-ed.


soul.












i stole this from alan.. it really did it for me..

No comments: