Monday, April 02, 2007

Absolutus

If you pay enough attention to coincidences you will realize there is no such thing as coincidence. I think life is a series of chances that we take and the bolder we are about our instincts and impulses the farther we will travel in this world. Whatever chance you decided to take that brought you to this faraway island I’ll probably never know but I’m so happy you did. It’s a really big world, you know? And I think if someone says it is a small world then they really live in a small world. Whatever force is working to distribute us at such random places in this big world must know what it is doing because it leaves behind clues when we are traveling down the right path. I walked down a dirt road tonight in the glow of what might very well have been a full moon and I smiled a little. I smile because I’d rather make my peace with the way things work than be upset about your short stay here but I hope you travel to wherever your life takes you. I bet if you pay close enough attention to these coincidence I speak of that this is only the beginning of your travels. Maybe chance could cross our paths again. Just be well, happy, and peaceful – of all else be bold :)

No worries

Cheers for now




Morocco

No comments: